Sunday 3 August 2014

July Review

In Life

Last month was good as I finally started getting back into the swing of things with my blogging, hurrah! I got lots of things done on my 'too do list' including furnishing the house and having a cocktail party!

What We Watched

Maleficent
Dawn of the Planet of the Apes
Hercules

I'm going to start reviewing the films I watch in a separate post. You can catch my July review of the 3 films above tomorrow here on the blog!

What I Read

The Book Thief - Even though I knew what was coming for most of the book, this was a heartbreaking book! Amazing though, and definitely worth a read if you haven't already.

My Favourite Posts


Laura xXx

1 comments:

  1. such a nice piece of article. Thank you for sharing your knowledge. This is a very valuable thing you shared. good keep it up. Check this also - used tractor price

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Wrapped Up In Rainbows, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena