Tuesday 11 February 2014

January Review

In Life

Oh dear, what a terrible blogger I have been! Only 3 posts in January! Well I have been kind of busy I guess. It is now less than 4 months until our wedding, and I a freaking out a little bit! Things are just starting to come together though which is nice. The invites are nearly done, I've been making decorations, and my AMAZING guest book has arrived, which I can't wait to tell you all about at some point!

So you may not be seeing quite as much of me until the wedding is over, but I will be posting a fair amount over on my wedding blog Wrapped Up In Weddings if you want to catch up there. I've started a series of wedding nail designs  (pic below) and I think I might start reviewing Make-up for those wanting to do their own make-up on their wedding day. My latest post is about my experience getting  a free bridal make-up less on at Bobbi Brown! You can see it here.


Also, at the end of January I went on a little Skiing holiday to Avoriaz in the French Alps! I may do a post about this if I get time, because it was AWESOME! Here's a pic of the boys because they look way cooler than I did.

I am aware I have been slacking a little bit on the blog front, so I have given myself a challenge on Instagram to post a photo a day. You can see how I am getting on here.


What We Watched

What I Read

I'm back into Game of Thrones at the moment, ready for the new series! (in March is it?)

My Favourite Posts



Laura xXx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Wrapped Up In Rainbows, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena