Wednesday 31 October 2012

October Review

I thought I would start doing a little monthly review to tell you about a few things I couldn't devote an entire post to, and also to recap my favourite blog posts from the month. So here's what's been going on...

In life ... 

Chris and I celebrated out Engagement on the 7th with a mahoosive party! We had a brilliant time.

Chris and I started up our 'date nights' on thursdays again.  So far we have had a 'Red Dwarf' themed evening, complete with holographic H's to wear on our heads, a pumkin carving evening, and last week Chris took me to see Great Expectations at the Mayflower. It was great!

We went with Chris's sister and her boyfriend to see our friends in 'Loserville'. This is a brilliant musical showing at the Garrick theatre in London. The song's are written by James Bourne of Busted and Son Of Dork.  Our friends are the guitarists in the band (If you go you must scream and wave your arms madly when they come on the stage) who managed to get our names onto the guestlist for a gig where they played in the band with James Bourne and played several of his past hits with Son of Dork and Busted! It was pretty cool! They're kind of a big deal...



What we watched...

This month has been soo good for TV. So many brilliant series' have re-started... Dexter, Red Dwarf and our favourite Walking dead! Homeland and Once Upon a Time have also apparently back on, but we have been so busy finishing Breaking Bad and all of the above that we haven't had enough time to check them out yet!  

We went to see 'Resident Evil: Retribution' after having watched the first 4 movies in quick succession. I thought it was pretty good and I think Chris enjoyed it too!

In blog land... 

I feel I have started a new chapter with the blog this month. You may have noticed that we have had a little overhall of the design, and I am really pleased with it. Chris helped me make it exactly what I wanted. I have also gotten a lot more organised with planning my posts. I am hoping this will mean posting more often and better quality posts too! I'm looking to connect with other like minded bloggers, so please get in contact if you would like to work together in one way or another, or just to say hello!

My favourite posts...





Laura xXx

3 comments:

  1. Wow you have been busy!! I'm planning a similar post as I've just got so far behind on everything I want to write about, it's so difficult to keep up and if you don't do it straight away then you end up missing it.

    And I still need to try out your chocolate moose recipe!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's true, it's sad when you miss things out too. I made my mousse again the other day, it was yummy again! :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    FadoExpress là một trong những top công ty chuyển phát nhanh quốc tế hàng đầu chuyên vận chuyển, chuyển phát nhanh siêu tốc đi khắp thế giới, nổi bật là dịch vụ gửi hàng đi đài loan và dịch vụ gửi hàng đi canada uy tín, giá rẻ

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Wrapped Up In Rainbows, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena