Sunday 15 July 2012

A Song For A Sunday

Good morning lovely readers! I've woken up early(ish) this morning to read some of my favourite blogs and to discover some new ones too!

I am pretty out of the loop when it comes to music these days, but I have found a fantastic blog suggesting some brilliant bands. The afore mentioned blog is the lovely Bonjour Mademoiselle! I thought I would share with you all my favourite music video of the bunch, but I suggest you pop over to the blog to find some more hidden treasures :)

Dog is Dead - Glockenspiel Song



Today I'm going to be cleaning out Pip! He had a leaky skylight which we had to take out and re-seal, so he's in a bit of a state at the moment. But don't worry, he'll be ok!  Hope you are all making the most of your Sunday :)

Laura xXx

3 comments:

  1. Ah, I love discovering new blogs. And I love that song!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you so much! It's nice to know that there are some people out there reading my little blogs! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem. I enjoyed my sunday morning browse :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Wrapped Up In Rainbows, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena